Create a really stylish, clean and durable look in your garage with these superb, British made quality interlocking garage floor tiles. If you have a nice classic or modern sportscar these can really set them off and also give you an even, clean workspace for maintenance. Any fluids will just wipe off and they’ll resist impact too.
Installation is an easy DIY job at the rate of about 10m/sq per hour – just start in the centre, run a line to your door and add an edging strip, slide that to where you want the front to be and work out to the edges. You can cut tiles to fit uneven walls with a craft knife. Tiles are made of PVC and fit together with the gentle persuasion of a rubber mallet.
- PVC Garage Floor Tiles
- Tough interlocking 4mm, 5mm or 7mm garage tiles
- Quick and easy to self-install
- Durable – resist impact, moisture, abrasion, jacks etc
- Warm & comfortable underfoot
- Install over uneven or dirty floors – no need to screed the floor
- Chemical & oil resistant, just wipe clean
- Absorbs sound
- Create & change patterns easily
- Colours: grey, black, red, white, blue, yellow, orange, green
- Made in the UK.
- Solid, virgin PVC – not honeycombed or recycled. Tough, strong, durable.
- Guaranteed for 10 years
Create the perfect flooring for your classic or modern car collection in your garage for less than you think – take the opportunity to create patterns in colours to match the cars. Three options of types of tiles, all installed simply with a mallet on your existing floor surface without the need to do any extra work.
All new, not recycled materials are used.
Choose from 4mm or 5mm dovetail joint tiles with embossed anti-slip pattern, or leather-effect seamless tiles which are also textured to prevent slipping.
Note: prices are per m/sq and these tiles are heavy – they are made to order and shipped on a pallet for which shipping cost is £60 inc vat. Please select the ‘Garage Floor Tiles UK Shipping’ product on this site, for £55.25 – you can select our Standard Shipping cost at checkout. For non-Mainland or the usual ‘Highlands, Islands and NI’ zones, please contact us for a quote.