Our Terms & Conditions of Business
Morethanpolish Ltd brings to you a range of carefully selected premium car products from a range of suppliers.
You can order by phone, on-line or by post, and we accept payment by cheque, credit and debit card. Payment will be taken immediately and prior to despatch – in the case of cheques, we will await clearance before despatch – the cost of unpresentable cheque is a burden we are loath to bear as it means higher prices for all. We therefore ask for your patience if paying by cheque. All credit card payments are input over a secure encrypted website and handled by SagePay and NatWest Streamline using the highest level of incryption that is commercially available. We also accept Paypal.
All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled, for example ‘out of stock’, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. Payment is accepted by most credit cards. We now accept American Express. If paying by credit card your statement will show ‘Morethanpolish Ltd’. Please make cheques payable to ‘Morethanpolish Ltd’ .
All prices are in Pounds Sterling, including VAT. We reserve the right to change any advertised price or withdraw special offers at any time and will advise you of any such change before despatch.
Packaging and delivery
All products available on this website can be delivered to your door within (typically) 4 days in mainland UK , slightly longer overseas, for one flat postage rate. If you’re not sure what you need, call us on our Order Hotline. Although we ship worldwide, postage and packaging rates are quoted for UK mainland delivery at one flat rate – £3.95. All orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible. For urgent or overseas deliveries please contact us.
Privacy and data protection
We request your name, address and e-mail address to enable us to deliver product to you and inform you of relevant future offers. We WILL NOT pass your contact details to ANY third parties except our suppliers in order to despatch product to you. We may periodically and directly notify you of new products that we genuinely feel may be of interest to you which are available from this site – please tick the ‘opt in’ to receive these offers. If after receipt of any of these messages you wish to be removed, simply reply, notifying us. It is useful to provide a phone number in case there is a query on your order or delivery issue.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your order secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Satisfaction guarantee & Our Refund Policy
If you are not fully satisfied or have a query, the first thing to do is phone or e-mail us. We can usually sort out any issues quickly. If in the unlikely event that one of our products or suppliers causes you any problems or dissatisfaction, please call us. We want you to be entirely satisfied and recommend us to others. If the goods delivered are not what you ordered, are damaged, defective or incomplete, you MUST inform us in writing within 10 working days of delivery.
If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of order we shall have no responsibility unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 10 further days. Again, best to call us ! Our total liability in all cases shall not exceed the price of the goods purchased from us.
You must organise the return of the unwanted items at your expense and risk. Where possible please use a recorded delivery service where a signature must be obtained to avoid delay and loss of your parcel. If the product is broken or fails under warranty, we will repair, replace or provide a refund at our discretion. If you have changed your mind our obligation is again only to refund or repair/replace only.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the conditions being met below and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
Once completion of a return has occurred and the conditions have been met, any monies due to the customer will be administered in a timely manner. However please be aware that this can be up to 14 days. Once any monies are credited, they are normally available for viewing on your statement after 48 working hours.
Conditions on Returning
- Goods must be returned ‘AS SOLD’ in the original packaging with all components and accessories.
- Goods must be complete, unused, and in ‘AS NEW’ condition (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- Custom made products – due to the reduced liklihood of selling custom made products on, a 25% deduction will be made for returned goods such as car covers, floor mats etc.
- Regarding All Car Covers: Goods must be clean and free from dirt or debris.(The customer must ensure that when placing a car cover on the vehicle for the first time that the vehicle is free from dirt and debris).
- Goods must be returned to our Returns Department within 14 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days.
- Any ‘FREE GIFTS’ with the products must also be returned.
- Returns to us, when agreed by us, will be reimbursed at the lowest possible rate for return shipping. This is likely be be an on-line service like myhermes. We will not pay substantially more than you paid us initially. The Post Office are likely to be expensive and want to charge ‘Recorded Delivery’ which is unnecessary – just ask for a free ‘Proof of Posting’ if you choose this carrier. We dont consider it reasonable to pay £15+ for a return when we only charged £3.95 to you.
We will refund your original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted. As of Feb. 2013 a handling fee for credit card refunds has been imposed upon us and a 2% surcharge to cover our costs will reluctantly have to be applied in cases where you have simply changed your mind.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions are deemed unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other parts of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected.
NOTHING IN THE ABOVE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.